Thursday, July 4, 2019

RANDOM THOUGHTS ON THE BUS AT 6:30AM


Our Team member Tom came up with a great idea as we ride the two hours to the Andean Foothills...that each of our 21 member team write a sentence of their thoughts as it pertains to the project (or not)and their experience so far.  

A smiling face is better seen

Clearly, than a frowning face. 

But the best face..

Coffee makes the world a better place. Fireworks were exploding in celebration. 

Fluffy cats were prancing around.

And that’s what life is all about.

I love checking eyes

Donald Trump reminds me of a dumb Cheeto 

I love the culture of Peru                          

Cheerios are just tiny donuts 

I am craving lumpia and garlic fried rice 

I think Peru is winning it all 2-1, also I’m really enjoying myself here.                

So many stray dogs, it breaks my heart

Wish everyone could experience the beautiful people of Peru

Being here to celebrate Peru’s win at Copa América is an added bonus! We get to be a part of Peru’s history and share the excitement with them.  

Because your attitude is like a drop of water on a pond...it spreads. 

OMG... Nothing changes if nothing changes

Which is better sleep or pisco sour?

TWECS: how to get a group of adults to crack a beer at 5pm and in bed by 10pm 

The bus jolts its way violently down the pitted road.

To share your thoughts in words is to give a part of yourself, but only if they have meaning for you

No comments:

Post a Comment