Tuesday, July 2, 2019

INDESCRIBABLE FEELING

My name is Almaza Elreda, I am from New Jersey. This is my first mission trip with TWECS and hopefully one of many. I am extremely passionate about the field of Optometry and so, being in Lima is a dream come true. Being able to see a smile on peoples faces is an indescribable feeling! Coming into this trip, I was a bit anxious and nervous however, as the day went by I became extremely excited to meet and be able to help more people! I was responsible for the Visual acuity and registration station which is where most of our interactions with the patients happen. I was also fortunate enough to dispense readers to three lovely patients. I am utterly excited to see what the rest of our days here in Peru are going to look like and how much Spanish I can learn! 
Almaza Elreda, New Jersey



No comments:

Post a Comment