Friday, July 5, 2019

I KEEP RETURNING

After waiting at customs for 2 hours, we finally arrived at our new lodgings at 4:00 AM.  We had a good first day taking in some of the sights of Lima including the Church of San Francisco and the catacombs. Had lunch near the Pacific Ocean.  The traffic here is so congested, worse than Vancouver that's for sure.  During the day I've met the rest of the team and I know it is going to be a great project.
This is my sixth project with TWECS.  I keep returning as I do feel useful and I know that with  a little effort we can make a big difference in the lives of these people.  There are few adventures in life
which are as meaningful as working at a TWECS project.  Marina and Derrick are such great leaders and I do appreciate all the time and work they put in to make these such a success.  

Doreen Erb, Vancouver


No comments:

Post a Comment